- You can start with us as soon as your new puppy has a complete set of vaccinations.
- All our classes are held on Monday evenings
- As soon as you get your new puppy (or even before), get in touch with us to arrange to come and watch a class.
- Our dog obedience training starts with puppy socialisation. The earlier you start the better the results. We’ll help you with any individual problems you may have. Often a problem shared is a problem solved. Puppy socialisation and initial training tips are £4 for each night you attend.
- On completion of the Basic Obedience Course, our Intermediate and Advanced Classes are available at £3.50 for each night.
- To join us there is an initial membership joining fee of £10 which includes your first year’s membership subscription. Thereafter the annual membership subscription is £5 due in April each year.
We are a club run by volunteers. We hope that perhaps, in time, we might inspire you to become a dog trainer yourself or support other members in the running of the Club.